Sunday, April 06, 2014

Etude House Play Nails Sweet Sweater Limited Edition Winter 2013 177 and 179 Swatch and Review


Hey guys!
Today I'm back with another swatch for you.
This is the Limited Edition Etude House Play Nails Sweet Sweater for Christmas 2013.
I pre-ordered this at Warxisister, I think I ordered 4 but only 2 colors are available. It's Number 177 and 179.


Swatches after the jump!

 

First up is #177. It's a mix of orange and yellow bar glitter in a clear base. Shown in the photos are 2 coats over Revlon Fuchsia Fever with topcoat.


My mom saw this combo on my nails and immediately asked for me to paint her toes with the same color, even though my mom usually never strays from Red or Burgundy lol


 ***

The next one is #179. The color of the glitters in this one is light yellow, light blue, and a cobalt blue. it looks a bit like China Glaze All A Flutter right?

 I don't own the All A Flutter but I can say it looks like a dupe!



For the swatches I used Etude Play Nail #1 as base, 1 coat of 179 and topcoat.



***

For the formula, I can say that it's almost as bad as other Etude House clear-based glitter. The base is so thick that you have to wait 30 seconds for the nail polish to drip down. Application was quite easy, though. And the result didn't show as much bubble as the other clear-based glitters. The payoff is also quite good, but you have to be careful in the application or the glitters will clump together at the tips.

These retail for IDR 43.000 a bottle, but with the formula, I'd say go with the China Glaze or Sally Hansen if you're with unlimited budget, unlike me lol


Lastly, I'm going to focus on my National Exams until April 17th before I can start blogging again. Thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment